Examples of recent projects
See more: Portfolio
See more: Portfolio
- A platform designed to share information about public safety, crime, fires, traffic, and other notable events in the community.
- Emphasizes that the information is for informational use only and is not intended to provide life-saving information.
- Not directly associated with any emergency services.
- Relies on information made public by several other sources.
- Aims to present community events in an accessible, up-to-date, and user-friendly format.
- Focus on mobile device compatibility.
- Offers a feature for users to be notified about events in
Custom staff portal for corporate policy generation, distribution and signing.
- 100% Custom PHP Code
- MySQL Database backend
- Custom admin system with complex reporting and auditing.
- Logging for compliance checking
- Integrated alerting and messaging
- Admin interface for signature verification
- unique one time use password generation and verification
Communication Forum for Staff to multiple clients. Extra security customization required. Closed Site. Non Open Registration.
- Leveraged the powerful phpBB platform
- security customizations over default for closed community
- restricted access for user registrations
- managed hosting environment
- ongoing end user support
- Customer Confidential: internal website/non-public access
- Custom PHP Application and managed hosting
- Developed specifically for home and community-based services.
- Integrated staff tracking to monitor and manage workforce activities.
- Patient tracking system to ensure timely and appropriate care.
- Seamless integration with payroll systems for accurate compensation.
- Integrated with medical billing systems for streamlined financial operations.
- Communication notifications for staff:
- Alerts regarding service exceptions.
- Notifications for overtime occurrences.
- Reminders for forgot
- Custom PHP based application
- Developed in response to the global pandemic to ensure uninterrupted mental health services.
- Integration of the customer's electronic health record system.
- Seamless connection with Zoom Video conferencing for virtual therapy sessions.
- Equipped with email and text messaging capabilities for efficient scheduling.
- Tailored solution to meet the specific needs of the healthcare sector.
- Demonstrated adaptability and expertise in integrating multiple platforms for a cohesive system.